Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 03-08-2022 Origin: Site
Medical PDA handheld terminal, also known as medical handheld RFID data collector, is a data collection, storage and transmission equipment specially designed for medical performance management, mobile medical care, and mobile ward rounds. The PDA handheld terminal collects patient, medicine, material information, stores relevant information, and transmits information to the database center in real time with the help of wireless network, which can accurately realize the association between people and things, optimize the information access process, and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data. , improve the work efficiency of each department.
As a fast data collection device, PDA handheld intelligent terminal integrates the work of various medical links such as charging, inspection, diagnosis, registration, etc., and realizes the intelligent work and management of medical workers.
The doctor scans the patient's wristband through the PDA handheld terminal before surgery to confirm the patient's identity; at the same time, scans the bar code of the hospital bed to view the patient's electronic surgical order to confirm the surgical information. The surgeon scans the surgical instruments through the medical PDA handheld terminal, checks them with the patient and surgical data, and sends them to the operating room if there is no error. After the operation, use the medical PDA hand-held terminal to record the operation and instruments.
The PDA handheld terminal scans the unique identification barcode on the medical record book, calls out the patient data sheet, understands the patient's past medical records, and then enters more medical information after diagnosis to improve the patient's medical record.
The infusion worker checks the bar code of the patient, the bar code of the infusion bag and the bar code of the infusion bag through the medical PDA handheld terminal, which effectively ensures the safety of infusion and eliminates infusion errors. The patient can call the infusion personnel through the call system, and the call information is transmitted to the PDA handheld medical staff terminal in real time, and sent to the treatment in time.
For the basic information of the patient who registered for the first time, the medical staff gave the patient a unique identification barcode. When registering later, by scanning the unique identification barcode, the medical staff can track and record the patient information, so as to avoid repeating the input of the same information.
5. Performance Management
Through the digital management of mobile devices such as PDA handheld terminals, the hospital can effectively monitor the work progress, and at the same time quantify the workload of personnel in real time, so as to carry out scientific and effective performance management.
1. Improve customer satisfaction: The patient's consultation time is shortened, the consultation is more assured, and the image of the hospital is improved.
2. Realize the concept of "patient-centered" - use the PDA handheld terminal to obtain and process the patient's diagnosis and treatment information in real time, so as to ensure that the patient is properly diagnosed and treated at the beginning.
3. Significantly reduce medical risks - medical procedures are well documented and documented, greatly reducing human error in diagnosis.
There are various PDA handheld terminals on the market, with different configuration specifications such as NFC, battery capacity, resolution, IP level, RFID radio frequency module, etc., and prices vary widely. This situation confuses consumers, who do not know where to buy and which to buy. it is good. For users in the medical industry, the main points for choosing a PDA handheld terminal are as follows:
1. Lifespan: PDA handheld terminal, with excellent performance, can work in the field for more than 8 hours, during this period, it is not necessary to replace the battery. To ensure the service life of the PDA handheld terminal, we must start from three aspects: First, select the low-power PDA handheld terminal. Secondly, do a good job in the sleep power consumption of the PDA handheld terminal to minimize the power consumption when not in use; the third is to choose a high-performance, high-capacity battery.
2. Corrosion resistance: The medical industry has a large workload and high labor intensity. Generally, medical staff need to scan with a PDA handheld terminal while scanning with a PDA handheld terminal. It is easy to contact strong acids, strong alkalis, and corrosive drugs, and the frequency of use is high. , which will inevitably corrode the machine. At this time, the corrosion resistance of the PDA handheld terminal is particularly important, which can not only ensure the normal operation of the PDA handheld terminal, but also prolong its service life as much as possible.
3. Appearance design: PDA handheld handheld terminal can minimize the burden of medical staff, handheld high-quality PDA handheld terminal needs to have a good user experience, light and portable is one of its important indicators.
4. Software compatibility: In the industrial era, the application of wince system is very common, but with the increasing popularity of Android system development and the high compatibility of Android, mainstream Android system PDA handheld terminals are recommended, and the staff are also familiar with Android system, and the operating experience is strong, you can get started.