Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 20-05-2022 Origin: Site
The degree of protection is specified as IP * *. The first one is dust-proof grade and the second one is waterproof grade. The dustproof grade is up to 6 Waterproof up to 8
Table 1: degree of protection indicated by the first marked characteristic number (number)
0. No protection, no special protection for external people or objects.
1. Prevent solid objects larger than 50mm from invading and prevent human body (such as palm) from accidentally contacting parts inside the lamp. Prevent the intrusion of foreign objects with large size (diameter greater than 50mm).
2. Prevent the intrusion of solid objects larger than 12mm, prevent human fingers from contacting the parts inside the lamp, and prevent the intrusion of foreign objects of medium size (12mm in diameter).
3. Prevent solid objects larger than 2.5mm from invading, and prevent tools, wires or similar small foreign objects with diameter or thickness larger than 2.5mm from invading and contacting the parts inside the lamp.
4. Prevent solid objects larger than 1.0mm from invading, and prevent tools, wires or similar small foreign objects with diameter or thickness greater than 1.0mm from invading and contacting the parts inside the lamp.
5. Dust prevention completely prevents the intrusion of foreign objects. Although it cannot completely prevent the entry of dust, the amount of dust will not affect the normal operation of lamps.
6. Dust prevention: completely prevent foreign objects from invading and completely prevent dust from entering.
Table 2: degree of protection indicated by the second marked characteristic number (number)
0. is not protected.
1. Prevent dripping water from invading into the vertical dripping water (such as condensate) and will not cause harmful effects on the lamps.
2. When the lamp is tilted by 15 degrees, dripping water can still be prevented from invading. When the lamp is tilted from vertical to 15 degrees, dripping water will not cause harmful effects on the lamp.
3. Prevent the sprayed water from invading the rainproof, or prevent the water sprayed in the direction with an included angle of less than 60 degrees from entering the lamp to cause damage.
4. Prevent splashed water from entering the lamp and prevent splashed water from all directions from entering the lamp and causing damage.
5. Prevent the sprayed water from invading and prevent the water emitted from the nozzle in each direction from entering the lamp to cause damage.
6. Prevent the invasion of big waves. The lamps installed on the deck shall prevent the damage caused by the invasion of big waves.
7. Prevent water intrusion during immersion. If the lamp is immersed in water for a certain time or the water pressure is below a certain standard, it can ensure that it will not be damaged due to water inflow.
8. Prevent water intrusion when sinking. The lamp will sink indefinitely. Under the specified water pressure, it can ensure that it will not be damaged by water inflow.
In addition to the above two digits, there are two optional letters:
Additional letters: prevent access to dangerous parts
A back of hand
Supplementary letter: specially supplementary information
H high voltage equipment
M. sample operation during waterproof test
S when conducting waterproof test, the sample is still
W climatic conditions
It can be seen that the requirements of industrial tablets are much higher than those of commercial tablets. Another feature of industrial tablet computers is that most of them are used together with configuration software to realize industrial control.