Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 18-07-2022 Origin: Site
RFID is widely used in various industries, and reinforced three-proof tablet computers with RFID function have also been derived in the market. Now there are two main types of RFID three-proof reinforced tablet computers on the market. One is to attach the RFID module through the back clip. In the form of accessories, it is fixed on the back of the tablet computer through the pogopin interface. One is to build the RFID module into the reinforced tablet. Customers can choose according to their own project needs and application scenarios.
The first method is more convenient to use. When using, fix the RFID module accessories on the back of the three-proof tablet, and remove the accessories when not in use, but there will also be a corresponding problem, long-term loading and unloading and removal. , it is likely to loosen the accessories and cause poor contact, which will affect the subsequent RFID reading and use experience.
In the second way, the RFID module is built into the reinforced tablet computer to avoid the above problems, but there will also be a corresponding problem, that is, the RFID module is built in the tablet computer. When transmitting signals, part of the power will be When passing through the mold, it will be lost, which will affect the distance of RFID reading. Our RFID three-proof reinforced tablet computer is a built-in solution.
After talking about the RFID assembly method, there are many factors that affect the performance of the RFID three-proof tablet, such as the performance of the RFID module, the size of the antenna and the tag, and so on.
Then it needs to be emphasized that RFID only refers to radio frequency identification. From the perspective of operating frequency, RFID is divided into low frequency (LF), high frequency (HF), ultra-high frequency (UHF), etc. Each frequency has its own characteristics and are used in different fields.
Low frequency: The working frequency is 125KHz~134KHz, and the data transmission speed is relatively slow. It is mainly used in vehicle management, access control, animal husbandry and animal management and other fields.
High frequency: The operating frequency is 13.56MHz, the data transmission speed is fast, and multi-tag identification can be performed. It is mainly used in the fields of book management and file management.
UHF: Working frequency 860MHz~960MHz, good transmission speed, long reading distance, can read multiple tags at a time, mainly used in logistics and supply chain management, production line management, aviation, smart shelves, unmanned retail cabinets and other fields.
How to choose the type of RFID reinforced three-proof handheld terminal?
With the acceleration of the informatization process and the gradual rise of the Internet of Things, the demand for RFID handheld terminals has also increased. There have been many manufacturers of handheld terminals in China. Many users are confused when choosing, facing the dazzling variety of handheld terminal products. How to choose.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology, also known as radio frequency identification, is a communication technology that can identify specific targets and read and write related data through radio signals without the need to establish mechanical or optical contact between the identification system and specific targets. Used on a handheld terminal, you can remotely identify label barcodes in batches. Commonly used in clothing store and warehouse management.
Handheld terminal, also known as PDA handheld terminal, is a product that relies on automatic identification technology to integrate barcode scanning device and palmtop computer to help enterprises perform real-time information display, intelligent data processing, and real-time data collection. The handheld terminal has the characteristics of portability, light weight, high performance and multi-function, which can fully guarantee the authenticity, validity, real-time and availability of field data. The handheld terminal also has the functions of Bluetooth, calling, positioning, video, and positioning to meet the needs of enterprises in all aspects. At present, RFID handheld terminals have been widely used in e-commerce, logistics, catering, anti-counterfeiting traceability and other fields, and have been welcomed and praised by various industries.
So how should companies choose RFID handheld terminals? The best way is to select equipment based on the application mode and match the on-site environment.
1. Look at the reading speed, number of readings and accuracy.
2. Look at your industry sector, project needs and budget. Different industries have different requirements for rfid handheld terminals. .
3. Pay attention to the display effect: the resolution of the screen also needs to be considered. Higher resolutions can support the software well. Appropriate brightness and contrast also protect the operator's vision.
4. One of the brand choices: Although it is one of the choices for industrial products, the brand is still very important, and the quality of the products with good reputation is still very guaranteed.
5. Power configuration: should ensure low operating costs. Mainly battery consumption, the smaller the better. The battery is better to use a large-capacity battery.
6. Operating system: One of the operating system choices for handheld terminals should also be noted. Now handheld terminal operating systems are divided into two major schools: Android and Windows. The Android platform is famous for its openness and freedom, and customers can easily carry out secondary development on handheld terminals. Windows, on the other hand, is stable in operation. Either of the two systems can be chosen according to specific project needs. Of course, according to the comprehensive needs of the market, the Android system is favored by users.
7. RFID function: As the main function of the handheld terminal, one of the choices of RFID is particularly important. We need to analyze according to the specific requirements of the project, and we need to consider from the two aspects of reading distance and signal quality. The frequency of the handheld terminal is mainly divided into high frequency (frequency is 13.56MHz) and very high frequency (frequency is 900MHz), and the read and write distances are 3~125px and 0~6m respectively. You can choose one of them to meet the usage requirements, and there is no need to choose a high configuration to waste costs.